Question by: Dr. Serse Fiore | Last updated: December 19, 2021
Rating: 4.5 / 5
The ways are not few, let’s see which are the most widespread employment opportunities for Political Science:
- The politician.
- The parliamentary assistant.
- Journalist, media and communication.
- International organizations.
- Ambassador and consul.
What job does a political science graduate do?
The degree in political science is a great place to start if you want to work in the world of communication. … In general, you can pursue a career as a communication and new media professional, working as a writer, social media manager, press officer or digital specialist.
What to study after a three-year political science?
- Business economics.
- International economy.
- Public finance.
- International markets.
- Statistics and economic statistics.
What to do with a bachelor’s degree in political science and international relations?
Working with the Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and International Relations
- Work in the Public Administration.
- Work as an Investigative Expert.
- Work as a Human Resource Manager.
- Work as an Interviewer, professional detector or information acquisition technician.
What master’s degree to do after international sciences?
- The masterful REL. If you want to deepen your studies in the field of international relations you can enroll in the master’s degree in International Relations – REL (LM-52) …
- Other master’s degrees. …
- Attend a postgraduate course.
Find 45 related questions
Where is it best to study Political Science?
Best Political Science Universities: three-year degree courses
- Bocconi University of Milan, 109.5 points.
- University of Trento, 106.5 points.
- University of Bologna Alma Mater Studiorum, 106 points.
- University of Trieste, 104 points.
- University of Bozen-Bolzano, 103 points.
- University of Rome Tor Vergata, 103 points.
What are the most requested degrees?
When the degree becomes fundamental
The first position belongs to “the economic-statistical area, with an annual average demand of between 36 thousand and 40 thousand units”. In second position we find the juridical and political-social area, for which “a request of over 39 thousand units per year is expected”.
What career opportunities does the high school of human sciences offer?
The insights of the high school for the human sciences at the basis of professional opportunities
- Healthcare Professions (Nursing, Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy)
- Philosophy and Letters.
How much does a graduate in political science and international relations earn?
Graduates in International Relations, 5 years after their qualification, earn on average € 1,387 net per month; the salary for those who continued with Political Sciences is slightly higher, reaching 1,417 euros net per month.
Who has the highest salary?
Highest paid jobs in Italy
- Engineer. The salary varies according to the sector of specialization, oscillating between 37 thousand and 51 thousand euros gross per year.
- Pharmacy owner. …
- Financial advisor. …
- Doctor. …
How many graduates in Political Science are there?
Degree. The statistics of AlmaLaurea show that in 2019 the total of graduates in Political and Social Sciences was 410. Of these, 241 obtained a bachelor’s degree, 163 a master’s and 6 belonged to pre-reform courses.
What is the purpose of studying Political Science?
It is a multidisciplinary didactic offer that allows our graduates to understand the relationships between the economic-political system and institutions, allowing excellent opportunities for insertion in various national and international work environments.
How do you become a diplomat?
DIPLOMATIC CAREER COMPETITION
- Italian citizenship;
- no more than thirty-five years of age. …
- one of the academic qualifications required by the regulation, among the main degrees in Law, Political Science, Economics and International Relations;
What Work Can I Do With a Business Administration Degree?
Among the most “popular” professions:
- the accountant,
- the accountant,
- the auditor,
- the economic consultant,
- the trader,
- the marketing officer,
- the bank teller,
- the collector,
What is the easiest degree course?
What are the easiest degrees in Italy?
- Cultural heritage.
- Humanistic computer science.
- Linguistic and cultural mediation.
- Archival and book sciences.
- Educational Sciences.
- Linguistic sciences.
- Human sciences of the environment, territory and landscape.
- Arts, Music and Entertainment Disciplines (DAMS)
What are the most requested three-year degrees?
According to the report, the best three-year degrees to find work are: Science sector, with a 5-year employment rate of 95.4%; Engineering with 94% of hires; Medical disciplines or health professions (93.1%).
Which degrees give you the most job opportunities?
Five years after graduation, the best occupational performances are recorded by graduates of the scientific group, in particular from the following degree courses: Medicine. Engineering.
Here are the percentages of employment five years after the title:
- Medicine: 93.8%
- Dentistry: 89.8%
- Veterinary: 92.3%
How many years does it take to get a degree in Political Science?
The Degree Course in Political Science lasts three years and confers the academic qualification of doctor. To obtain the degree, the student must acquire 180 university credits (CFU) 1.
Where to study Political Science in Rome?
Political and International Sciences – Rome | University of Rome LUMSA.
Where to study International Relations in Italy?
The best Italian universities in the field of Political Science and International Relations. The 3 best universities for three-year degree courses: Trento, Turin, Valle d’Aosta; The 3 best universities for master’s degree courses: Padua, Trento, Macerata.
What to do after graduating in International Sciences?
Degree in International Relations: job opportunities
- Head of foreign commercial office. …
- International relations officer. …
- International cooperation designer. …
- Marketing Specialist for international relations. …
- Official of international and European organizations. …
- HR Specialist.
What to do after a degree in International and Diplomatic Sciences?
- Directors and executives of the communications, advertising and public relations department.
- Public relations officers.
- Public affairs employees.
- Directors and managers of the organization, human resources management and industrial relations department.
- Human resources officers.
What to do after international development and cooperation sciences?
- Economic scenario expert.
- Fund-raising expert for the third sector.
- Foreign correspondent.
- Responsible for cooperation and development projects.
- Cultural organization manager.
- Director of a humanitarian organization.
- Director of a non-governmental organization.
Visit Business Planers for more quality information.