Question from: Ms Maruska Palumbo | Last updated: December 31, 2021
Rating: 4.6 / 5
- Open Chrome. on the computer.
- Click on More. top right.
- Click on Settings.
- In the “Privacy and Security” section, click Site Settings.
- Click Popups and Redirects.
- Search the site in the “Allowed” section.
- Click on More. Block to the right of the site.
What is Popup on mobile?
Pop-ups are, in fact, those annoying advertising windows (and not only) that you see more or less frequently when you find yourself visiting certain websites, both from desktop and from mobile.
How to unblock Popup in browser?
In the screen now displayed, select Site Settings and then the Popup item. Then turn ON the switch that you find in correspondence with the wording Popup and redirects and that’s it.
How to disable the Popup blocker?
Chrome – tap the button (…) located at the bottom right, select the Settings item from the displayed panel and go to the Content settings and Block popup sections. Finally, move the lever located at the top of the next screen to OFF.
How to disable Popup on Chrome?
Enable or disable pop-ups
- Open the Chrome app. on your Android phone or tablet.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Permissions. Popups and redirects.
- Disable the Popups and Redirects option.
Find 19 related questions
What is Pop-Up Blocker?
As you most likely already know, popups are those windows that suddenly open by themselves while browsing online. They are often used for advertising purposes and are presented in a rather annoying way, in fact all the main browsers block them by default, but in some cases they can be useful.
How to remove ads from Chrome on mobile?
- Open the Chrome app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Visit a web page.
- Tap More Info. to the right of the address bar.
- Tap Site Settings.
- Tap Notifications in the “Permissions” section. …
- Disable the setting.
Where is the Pop-up block located?
In the “Privacy and Security” section, click Site Settings. Click Popups and Redirects. Search the site in the “Allowed” section. Block to the right of the site.
How do i enable iPhone pop-ups?
Enable or disable pop-ups
- Open the Chrome app. on the iPhone or iPad.
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Content settings. Block popups.
- Turn Block Pop-ups on or off.
How to unblock pop-ups on Safari?
Safari (iOS) – Access the home screen of the device, press the Settings icon, scroll the displayed screen and select the Safari icon. From the menu that opens, set the switch referring to the Popup Window Blocking option attached to the General section to OFF.
How to unblock Pop-ups on Firefox?
1 Open a Mozilla Firefox page. 2 Press the Tools key at the top, then Select Options. 3 In the Contents tab you can select the item Block pop-up windows to activate this function. 4 Click Exceptions to allow specific websites to open pop-up windows, then click OK.
How to get rid of viruses from Google Chrome?
You can also manually check for malware.
- Open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. …
- At the bottom click Advanced.
- Click Clean your computer in the “Reset and cleanup” section.
- Click Find.
- If asked to remove unwanted software, click Remove.
How to delete virus notifications from the phone?
In the browser bar, here is the address of the site generating the spam notifications. Open the Settings menu with the three vertical dots at the top right and select Information. Now tap on Site Settings and, under Permissions, on Notifications. From here, on disable or block.
How to remove viruses from your phone for free?
Here’s how to immediately remove malware from an Android phone or tablet:
- Remove malicious apps. …
- Clean your cache and downloads. …
- Erase the contents of the Android phone. …
- Keep your Android device protected. …
- Clear history and data. …
- Turn off and restart the iPhone.
How to change Safari settings?
Set Safari preferences
Open Safari, then choose Safari> Preferences and click General. Change the following settings: Safari opens with: choose any setting except “All windows since last session”.
How to unblock Pop-up windows on Mac?
To disable Safari’s pop-up blocker for Mac computers:
- Click Safari in the top menu (not within the browser)
- Click Preferences.
- Click on the site page.
- Click on Pop-up Window and then under General on the left.
- Click on the drop-down menu When I visit other sites.
- Select Allow.
How to unblock Mac pop-ups?
Enable pop-ups on Safari
- Step 1: While active in a Safari window, go to the top left corner of your Mac and select Safari, then select Preferences.
- Step 2: Click on the Websites tab at the top, then click on the Popup Windows entry in the left column.
How to block advertisements on smartphones?
AdBlock Plus is perhaps the most popular and most used app for blocking advertisements on Android, even without rooting the system.
How to block unwanted sites on Android Chrome?
In fact, you just need to access the chosen site, wait for the home page to load, and select the “Block this site” option. The site will then be immediately blocked, and every time you try to access it, a warning message will be displayed.
How to avoid mobile advertising?
What to do if the advertisement appears before unlocking the screen. Some Adware displays advertisements even before the screen is unlocked. To remove them you will have to go to Settings> Applications> Applications and Notifications and find the offending app, and then uninstall it.
What does pop-up blocked mean?
To block pop-up windows:
This type of block only affects windows that appear when you open or close a page. This means it doesn’t block pop-up windows that open when you click a link.
How to see if you have viruses?
Symptoms of viruses on smartphones
- Unwanted windows and pop-ups.
- Slow smartphone.
- High battery consumption.
- High consumption of mobile data.
- Presence of unknown apps and services.
- Apps malfunction.
How do you clean your cell phone?
How to clean your cell phone
remove the cover which, if made of rubber, can be easily washed with soap and water or cleaned with alcohol. before starting cleansing, blow to remove dust and grains of earth. take a microfiber cloth without lint, moisten slightly with water.
How do you delete viruses?
If your PC has a virus, following these ten simple steps you can remove the infection from your computer:
- Step 1: Download and install antivirus software. …
- Step 2: Disconnect from the Internet. …
- Step 3: Restart your computer in safe mode. …
- Step 4: Delete all temporary files. …
- Step 5: Run a virus scan.
How to disable pop-up blocker on Firefox?
In the Permissions section, uncheck the box next to Block pop-up windows to completely disable pop-up blocking. Click Exceptions… to open a dialog with the list of sites that are allowed to pop up.
Visit Business Planers for more quality information.